Company Credit Reports
Search for a 192.com company credit report with fully qualified company credit scores and financial information including filed accounts and annual returns for UK Limited Companies.
Why use 192.com company credit reports?
- Instant access to millions of company accounts, updated daily
- Free and unlimited company monitoring alerts via email
- Confidentiality guaranteed - 100% anonymity
- Pay as you go - no commitment - no contract
Company Credit Reports include:
A Full Financial Credit Report is available for all UK and Irish analysed companies and includes:
- Statutory information - details of registered name and address, issued capital, type of accounts filed, and relevant filing dates. Data verified by Companies House. The auditors and the bankers are published if these are available.
- Risk information - details of group structure, details of the latest ten county court judgments, credit risk score for four years and the latest recommended credit score and contract limit.
- Company and industry comparison - compares the subject company with all other companies within its industry type.
- Directory information - confirms the trading address, and where available, the telephone and fax numbers, up to ten SIC codes and the principal activities statement.
- Filing history from Companies House - displays every change of name, all mortgage documents and one of each other filing type with a maximum of 20 being listed.
- Profit & Loss account - where available, details all items for the last five years taken from Company Accounts filed at Companies House.
- Accounts notes - information on items extracted from latest set of notes such as exports, audit fees, intermediate assets, bank overdraft, and finance due to directors and group.
- Growth rates - This section details group structure and any holding or parent companies and provides any subsidiaries ranked by turnover.
- Directors and advisors - lists the company secretary and all other directors. If the Directors have any other Directorships listed at Companies House we list these free of charge.
- Balance sheet - displays the last five years’ worth of balance sheet items, indicating where notes are cross referenced to notes to the accounts section of the report as supplied to Companies House. A further four items are taken from the cash flow statement.
- Cash flow ratios - lists the main liquidity, performance, leverage and gearing ratios.
Quick Company Search
Instant Credit Reports
Over 2.3 million companies available online instantly. From £18 plus VAT
Ways to Order
Orders are placed online and delivered by email instantly.
If you would prefer to order by phone please call 0800 033 7921
Free Credit Monitoring
Simply search for the company and click ’monitor this company’